Santa Rosa Junior College Southwest Santa Rosa Center
Physical address: 950 S. Wright Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Mailing address: 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Manager, Southwest Santa Rosa Center
For questions related to ESL instruction: call the ESL Department at 707-527-4382
During the months of June and July our offices are closed on Fridays.
Register now for 2020 Spring Classes that start on March 23rd! Enrollment for intensive classes (4 times a week) starts on March 9th.
- Free non credit English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- College Skills (GED or Hi-SET Preparation Classes)
- Community Education (Spanish Classes)
- Spanish Literacy Classes
- Basic Computer Classes for English learners
- Older Adult Classes (i.e. arts and crafts, computer)
- Adult Education Classes
Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:30 am and 6:00-9:00 pm
How to Register
- Submit an SRJC admissions application at www.santarosa.edu/apply or visit our office.
- Obtain a Student Identification Number (SID).
- Schedule an appointment for an orientation. (For ESL classes also schedule an appointment for an assessment test and obtain your placement results.)
- Enroll in a class online through your student portal or in person in our office.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor to create an education plan.
Assessment Schedule for ESL classes
To make an appointment, visit your student portal or contact our office at (707) 527-4229.
|12/03/19||Tuesday/Martes||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
|12/10/19||Tuesday/Martes||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
|12/16/19||Monday/Lunes||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
|01/08/20||Wednesday/Miércoles||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
|01/22/20||Wednesday/Miércoles||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
10:30 AM & 5:00 PM
|03/10/20||Tuesday/Martes||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
|03/24/20||Tuesday/Martes||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|