Summer Hours: Starting May 31, office appointments are not needed anymore. Students must be fully vaccinated for in person classes or office visits.
|Dates||In Person Office Hours|
|July 25 - July 31||Monday-Thursday: 10 am - 7 pm, closed on Fridays|
|After July 31||Monday-Thursday: 10 am - 7 pm & Friday: 8 am - 5 pm|
Student Services Office
The SRJC Southwest Santa Rosa Center, Student Services Office staff is now available to assist you remotely and in person with the following services and information:
- Assistance with online admissions application
- Registration for classes
- Counseling appointments
- Class schedule information
Any other information or questions related to the college, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 707-527-4229.
Remote Academic Counseling:
|SUMMER 2022 - NONCREDIT CLASS SCHEDULE||FALL 2022 - NONCREDIT CLASS SCHEDULE|
|English as a Second Language - ESL||English as a Second Language - ESL|
|GED/College Skills - CSKLS - To enroll, click here||GED/College Skills - CSKLS|
|Adult Education - ADLTED|
2022 Summer semester classes begin June 13, 2022, 2022 Fall Semester classes start August 15, 2022. If you enroll in an online class, the instructor will contact you via email a few days before the class starts with instructions on how to attend. If you enroll in an in person class, you will receive an confirmation with the times, date and location of your class.
If you have any questions related to your classes, please email your instructor. In case you do not know your instructor’s email, please contact the SWC at email@example.com or call 707-527-4229.
Need help with food?
Redwood Food Bank distributes food for free. Find distribution locations and times in Sonoma County here
CalFresh is a California financial aid program in the form of a debit card for groceries. More info here
- Free non credit English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- College Skills (GED or Hi-SET Preparation Classes)
- Community Education (Spanish Classes)
- Spanish Literacy Classes
- Basic Computer Classes for English learners
- Older Adult Classes (i.e. arts and crafts, computer)
- Adult Education Classes
Class Schedules (approximate)
Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:30 am and 6:00-9:00 pm
Santa Rosa Junior College Southwest Santa Rosa Center
Physical address: 950 S. Wright Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Mailing address: 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 707-527-4229
Director, Southwest Santa Rosa Center: Hector Delgado
For questions related to ESL instruction: call the ESL Department at 707-527-4382.
How to Register
- Submit an SRJC admissions application at www.santarosa.edu/apply or call our office.
- Obtain a Student Identification Number (SID).
- Schedule an appointment for an orientation.
- Enroll in a class online through your student portal or call our office.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor to create an education plan.
Assessment Schedule for ESL classes
At present no assessment tests are scheduled.
Orientation Schedule for noncredit classes via Zoom
To make an appointment or inquire about orientations in English, please call 707-527-4229.
Orientation in Spanish - Orientación en Español