Sign up to participate in the SRJC Roseland Welcome Day, Saturday, September 16, 9:30 am - 1pm.
Student Services Office
Office hours are: Monday - Thursday: 10 am - 7 pm and Friday: 8 am - 5 pm. During the months of June and July the office is closed on Fridays.
The SRJC Roseland Student Services Office staff is now available to assist you remotely and in person with the following services and information:
- Assistance with and Workshops for online admissions application
- Registration for classes
- Counseling appointments
- Class schedule information
Any other information or questions related to SRJC Roseland, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 707-527-4229.
Contact the Student Services Office at 707-527-4229 to schedule an appointment.
- Monday, 3:30-7:00 pm
- Tuesday, 10:00 am--7:00 pm
- Wednesday, 10:00-7:00 pm
- Thursday, 10:00 am-7:00 pm
- Friday, 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Reduced Schedule during June and July
|Fall 2023 - NONCREDIT CLASS SCHEDULE||Spring 2024 - NONCREDIT CLASS SCHEDULE (tentatively available November 2023)|
|English as a Second Language - ESL|
|GED/College Skills - CSKLS|
|Adult Education - ADLTED|
2023 Fall Semester classes start August 14, 2023. If you enroll in an online class, the instructor will contact you via email a few days before the class starts with instructions on how to attend.
If you have any questions related to your classes, please email your instructor. In case you do not know your instructor’s email, please contact SRJC Roseland at email@example.com or call 707-527-4229.
Need help with food?
Redwood Food Bank distributes food for free. Find distribution locations and times in Sonoma County here
CalFresh is a California financial aid program in the form of a debit card for groceries. More info here
Free Class Offerings
- Noncredit English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- Noncredit College Skills (GED or Hi-SET Preparation Classes)
- Noncredit Spanish Literacy Classes
- Older Adult Classes (i.e. arts and crafts, computer)
- Noncredit Adult Education Classes including Basic Computer Classes
Class Schedules (approximate)
Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:30 am and 6:00-9:00 pm
Santa Rosa Junior College SRJC Roseland
Physical address: 950 S. Wright Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Mailing address: 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 707-527-4229 Director, SRJC Roseland : Hector Delgado
For questions related to ESL instruction: call the ESL Department at 707-527-4382.
How to Register
- Submit an SRJC admissions application at www.santarosa.edu/apply or visit our office.
- Obtain a Student Identification Number (SID).
- Schedule an appointment for an orientation.
- Enroll in a class online through your student portal or visit our office.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor to create an education plan.
Assessment Schedule for ESL classes
At present no assessment tests are scheduled.
Noncredit Orientation Schedule
To make an individual reservation in English - or for a group orientation in Spanish - please call the office at 707-527-4229.
|8/31||Thursday||5:00 PM||Spanish||in person - SRJC Roseland|
|9/7||Thursday||11:00 AM||Spanish||in person - SRJC Roseland|
|9/13||Wednesday||5:00 PM||Spanish||online - zoom|
|9/19||Tuesday||5:00 PM||Spanish||in person - SRJC Roseland|
|9/28||Thursday||5:00 PM||Spanish||in person - SRJC Roseland|
|10/3||Tuesday||5:00 PM||Spanish||online - zoom|
|10/4||Wednesday||5:00 PM||Spanish||in person - SRJC Roseland|
|10/19||Thursday||5:00 PM||Spanish||online - zoom|
|10/24||Tuesday||5:00 PM||Spanish||in person - SRJC Roseland|
The Petaluma campus offers GED Testing on Tuesdays: GED Testing Schedule