Most classes and services for students will continue remotely during the 2021 Fall semester.
Resources for students - click here
(Updated July 19, 2021)
FREE FOOD AND $50 GROCERY CARD GIVEAWAY – September 27th, October 25th, November 22nd and December 20th, 9-11 AM - Emeritus Parking Lot, SR Campus
COVID EMERGENCY GRANT. For info click here. Financial assistance to current students in need - including noncredit and undocumented students - Fill out an application at https://financialaid.santarosa.edu/srjc-student-emergency-grant
The SRJC Southwest Santa Rosa Center, Student Services Office staff is now available to assist you remotely with the following services and information:
- Assistance with online admissions application (internet)
- Registration for classes
- Counseling appointments
- Class schedule information
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all noncredit classes will be taught remotely.
|Fall 2021 - NONCREDIT CLASS SCHEDULE|
|English as a Second Language - ESL|
|GED/College Skills - CSKLS|
|Adult Education - ADLTED|
Any other information or questions related to the college, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 707-527-4229.
Open registration for the Fall Semester begins on June 23rd, 2021, remote instructions start the week of August 16th, 2021. Once you enrolled in a class, the instructor will contact you via email a few days before the class starts with instructions on how to attend.
If you have any questions related to your classes, please email your instructor. In case you do not know your instructor’s email, please contact the SWC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-527-4229.
Remote Service Hours:
Santa Rosa Junior College Southwest Santa Rosa Center
Physical address: 950 S. Wright Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Mailing address: 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Manager, Southwest Santa Rosa Center
- Free non credit English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- College Skills (GED or Hi-SET Preparation Classes)
- Community Education (Spanish Classes)
- Spanish Literacy Classes
- Basic Computer Classes for English learners
- Older Adult Classes (i.e. arts and crafts, computer)
- Adult Education Classes
Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:30 am and 6:00-9:00 pm
How to Register
- Submit an SRJC admissions application at www.santarosa.edu/apply or visit our office.
- Obtain a Student Identification Number (SID).
- Schedule an appointment for an orientation. (For ESL classes also schedule an appointment for an assessment test and obtain your placement results.)
- Enroll in a class online through your student portal or in person in our office.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor to create an education plan.
Assessment Schedule for ESL classes
At present no assessment tests are scheduled.
Orientation Schedule for noncredit classes via Zoom
To make an appointment or inquire about orientations in English, please call 707-527-4229.
|Date/Fecha||Day/Dia||Orientation in Spanish - Orientación en Español|