Welcome to the Southwest Santa Rosa Center.
We offer the following services: Application, assessment, orientation, counseling and registration.
Manager, Southwest Santa Rosa Center
For questions related to ESL instruction
Call the ESL Department at 707-527-4382
SUPER SATURDAY AUGUST 13 & 20, 2016
Our office will be open on Saturday August 13 & 20 from 8:30 am - 3:00pm
- Free non credit English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- College Skills (GED Preparation Classes)
- Community Education (Spanish Classes)
- Spanish Literacy
- Electronic Technology
- Basic Computer Classes
- Older adult art classes, painting , drawing, crafts
Classes are offered
Monday through Thursday 8:30-11:35am, 12:00-3:05pm and 6:30-9:35pm
Steps to Registration
- Submit an SRJC admissions application at www.santarosa.edu/apply
- Obtain a Student Identification Number (SID)
- Schedule an appointment for an assessment
- Obtain your assessment results
- Register online at www.santarosa.edu under Student Portal or in person
See attachment (PDF 279KB) in English.
Fall 2016 Registration Starts:
Tuesday, July 19, 2016!
Fall 2016 Classes Start:
Monday, August 22, 2016!