Santa Rosa Junior College Southwest Santa Rosa Center
Physical address: 950 S. Wright Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Mailing address: 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Manager, Southwest Santa Rosa Center
For questions related to ESL instruction: call the ESL Department at 707-527-4382
During the months of June and July our offices are closed on Fridays.
Register now for 2019 Fall Classes!
- Free non credit English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- College Skills (GED or Hi-SET Preparation Classes)
- Community Education (Spanish Classes)
- Spanish Literacy Classes
- Basic Computer Classes for English learners
- Older Adult Classes (i.e. arts and crafts, computer)
- Adult Education Classes
Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:30 am and 6:00-9:00 pm
How to Register
- Submit an SRJC admissions application at www.santarosa.edu/apply or visit our office.
- Obtain a Student Identification Number (SID).
- Schedule an appointment for an orientation. (For ESL classes also schedule an appointment for an assessment test and obtain your placement results.)
- Enroll in a class online through your student portal or in person in our office.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor to create an education plan.
Assessment Schedule for ESL classes
To make an appointment, visit your student portal or contact our office at (707) 527-4229.
|09/04/19||Wednesday/Miércoles||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
|10/01/19||Tuesday/Martes||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
|10/07/19||Monday/Lunes||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
|10/15/19||Tuesday/Martes||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
|10/21/19||Monday/Lunes||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|
|10/28/19||Monday/Lunes||10:30 AM & 5:00 PM|